|Rogers™ Yahoo!® Hi-Speed Internet|
|Friend Referral™ Program: Terms and Conditions|
- Rogers™ Yahoo®! Hi-Speed Internet FRIEND REFERRAL™ Program ("the Program") is available only to existing Internet customers with accounts in good financial standing. Rogers Cable Communications Inc. ("the Company") retains the right to refuse participation in the Program to customers based on account history and/or any violations made in accordance with the Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet End User Agreement ("the Agreement"), and/or any program abuse as determined by the Company.
- New (referred) customers who activate Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet ("the Service") must remain with the service for a minimum of 60 days before the existing customer (referrer) becomes eligible for a credit equal to one (1) month of that customer's regular monthly Service charges.
- Referrers who qualify for a free month of Service through the Program will have the credit equal to the regular monthly fee paid for the Service (net of any discounts for modems, promotions, or modem rental charges) applied to his or her account usually within 90 days of the new installation of the referred Service (dependant on customer billing cycles).
- The free month of Service cannot be saved, postponed, or transferred to another subscriber. However, multiple free months earned during the same month will be applied consecutively to the following month's bill. The credit will be applied to the referrer's account automatically when all conditions have been met.
- The Program is available only to new subscribers referred by an existing Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed customer. New subscribers must be able to provide the referrer's exact Personal Referral Code when ordering the Service online or over the telephone.
- If the new subscriber does not provide the correct Personal Referral Code when ordering the Service, the referrer will NOT be eligible for the free month of Service. The Company is not responsible for new customers who provide incorrect or invalid Personal Referral Codes and will not award a free month to the referrer in such cases.
- Adding multiple Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet computer access does not constitute a new subscription. Only new residential installations of the Service qualify for the Program. Migrations (upgrades/downgrades) to other Services do not qualify for the Program.
- The Program is available only to existing customers in Ontario and New Brunswick where the Service is available.
- Existing customers must have registered their accounts with Rogers Yahoo! Hi-Speed Internet to be eligible for the Program.
- Employees of any of the Rogers Group of Companies are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- The program expires December 31, 2007 or any such time prior as decided by the Company.